Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Mile In My Shoes.

I am very excited for the direction that my blog is now going. It now makes sense. It now has a purpose. 

"Where The Sidewalk Ends" was a great title, but it no longer made sense for the blog. The idea behind it was "Where the sidewalk ends, your adventure begins." And it was one of my favorite childhood books by Shel Silverstein. He was actually my favorite childhood author. So, I titled my blog after that book. But it no longer made sense for where I wanted the direction of the blog to go. My life had no longer was an adventure. It became a journey. A journey for what? What am I looking for? I don't know. I guess I'll know when I find it. Until then, I have no clue. 

"A Mile In My Shoes" is going to be more about my life and the journey that God is taking me on. Right now, I know no idea what my purpose is in life or where God is taking me. But I know that I'm ready for whatever he throws at me.

I even updated the look of the blog. I love minimalist and simple things. So, I found a graphic and a font and ran with it. I think it turned out pretty well. I'm happy with it. I think. (I'm never truly happy with anything I design. I'll probably change it later. But it works for now.) I hope you all enjoy reading about my journey though life. Let's see how crazy and awesome my life gets!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting thoughts Chad! way to go. Success is certainly a journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say that I am VERY proud of you best friend! I have loved getting to see the "behind the scenes" of this blog coming together. One thing is clear now, you have a goal and a purpose for this blog. Anyone coming to this blog will know exactly what they are going to get! Does anyone actually know where God is taking them? I know I have NO CLUE where I am headed. I do know that I have to pray and just know that The Lord is leading me. He's taken you to another Columbus for a reason. I don't know that reason, and you may not know that reason yet either. I am proud of you for getting back into church (actively and with a group). You are an inspiration bro! Keep up the great work man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the sidewalk ends and the mile begins the journey of your life will be blessed beyond the miles your shoes will take you!

    Miss you always! CHILL

    ReplyDelete