Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Up.

Up is the direction that my life is beginning to look. My life lately has been a mixture of "Keep Your Head Up" By Andy Grammer and "Help Me Find It" by Sidewalk Prophets. (Yes, my life can be better said through song lyrics. Weird? Maybe.) But for real, I'm starting to really love it here. Life is much simpler here. People are much less materialistic here. So, I feel much less pressured to keep up with the Joneses.

Even though I kinda enjoy working at JCPenney's, it doesn't pay well enough. So, I have been avidly looking for another job. I had an interview with Reed's Jewelers the other day. It went really well. It sounds very promising. I'm pretty excited about it and I'm really hoping that I get the position. So, please pray for me.

I'm starting to get involved with the church. I am stoked to be on a drama team again. Not only am I on it, people kind of look to me for direction. It's pretty awesome. Our first drama is to "The Anthem" by Jake Hamilton. It's a pretty awesome song and it will show who we are as a drama team. It's kind of a "this is what we stand for" song. So, it's perfect. I'm also debating on joining the praise team. But I feel like not enough people know me well enough for that to be okay yet. But I'm getting there, so maybe soon. Also, I was just asked to do puppets for children's church. I prayed that I would find a church that I could get involved with again. It really made me laugh that the three ministries I was so passionate about at my old church, I now have here. God really blessed me with these opportunities again.

So, all in all my life is going pretty well. Yes, I am absolutely broke. It really sucks. But it will be okay. I'm learning that money will never truly make you happy. But it will make life so much less stressful and much easier. Hopefully the job at Reed's will work out. Pray for me. Please. I know that things will work out in the end for me. Things always do. So, I'm not too worried. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment